Protect your fueling operations with a complete line of Scully Liquid Safety Systems
Scully provides the U.S. Military with Dynamic Self-Checking® systems to prevent overfills and self-proving static grounding systems to ensure safe petroleum fueling operations. Scully systems have been standard equipment on U.S. Navy and Air Force refuelers for many years and both have also standardized on Scully dual-level fueling safety systems. In addition to standardizing overfill protection on the loading stations and refuelers, many of the storage tank are also equipped with Scully’s Dynamic Self-Checking overfill system. Authorized General Services Administration (GSA) customers can order select Scully equipment through GSA Advantage www.gsaadvantage.gov. Scully provides 24/7 service support for military and Defense Logistics Agency locations under various government contracts. Contact Scully Technical Service at 1-800-272-8559 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help with contacting the proper help desk.
The Scully refueler overfill prevention system features electro-optic sensors that can be adjusted in length for varying shutdown level requirements. In addition, Scully equipment provides dual-level primary and secondary shut-down methods to prevent overfills. Additional products include heavy-duty sockets for refuelers, ground bolt to ensure ground verification, truck identification modules, and an on-board control unit to control valves for defueling shutdown controls. Vehicle Identification Systems, which communicate via the overfill system plug to the control unit at the fill stand can also be used to prevent mixing of different fuel grades.
Scully Overfill Prevention, Grounding, and Vehicle Identification Systems allow you to load your vehicles and storage tanks safely and efficiently
- No operator on top of the vehicle ensures reduced liabilities and lower insurance costs
- Hatch remains closed, eliminating potential environmental and safety hazards
- Replaces older mechanical jet-level sensors or floats that can fail at any point with no detection
- Dynacheck® Self-Checking circuitry means your Scully overfill prevention system checks itself 30 times per second to prevent human error, and if any sensor or component failure is detected, it automatically shuts down the operation
- One connection does it all—overfill protection, static grounding, and Dead Man Control.
- An Advanced Interface Module is available for applications such as U.S. Navy refueler and defueler operations where an audio alert is required
Vehicle Identification Systems, which communicate via the overfill system plug to the control unit at the fill stand can also be used to prevent mixing of different fuel grades. Additionally, Scully’s Intellitrol system has the ability to communicate with your terminal automation system, providing remote visibility of your loading operations.
Contact us for your specific application at 1-800-272-8559 (1-800-2SCULLY), or fill out this form.